Search This Blog

Monday, November 11, 2013

Writing: November 2013.



It's NaNoWriMo time.  Which I never remember until the writers around me either vanish... because they're writing away for NaNo... or because half the Interweb lights up with people talking about their NaNo goals.



Open Door 2013 is still going on at Angry Robot.  Hurry, you have until the end of the year!

Are you writing yet?  Have you submitted yet?

Oh, c'mon now.  I wanted you to get done so I could hold your book in my hands.  (Like these AR authors, some of whose books I have indeed held in my hands.)  And read the books, of course.

How much longer do I have to WAIT????

Yeah, I really said that, and it is how my reader-mind works.  Doesn't yours?

P.S.  I know some of the Inkbots, fka the Anxious Appliances. I met several at Chicon 7.  8)


No comments: