Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My fifth year.

Countering Bad Advice to Aspiring Writers.

Which I discovered through Justine, who wrote On the Differences Between Publishing Houses.

Interesting post about losing faith in creative staffing agencies from 2009.  My last temp assignment was in 2008.  Temp work is something I definitely don't miss.


This is my fifth anniversary as a freelancer.  Some days I look around and am amazed that somehow I did become an editor.

Other days I look at the stack I have to work on, and pry myself off Twitter.  :D

Thank you, as always, to all the people who helped me get here and who help me all the time:  my friends, my family, my authors, my editors and my publishers, and everyone else I may have missed here.

Happy September to you!

No comments: