Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More links, late Feb.

From the Bookmooch blog, about the first sale doctrine and current legal battles.

It's an important distinction. I don't own the book, I own a copy of the book, so I can give or lend or sell that book... but what's inside still belongs to the copyright holders.

I'll follow up more links from that myself.


Today I got email from colleague David Louis Edelman -- who is the very coolest person for promoting books, really he is. [Also just plain cool, but there you have it.] David writes the coolest emails about his books. They leave me in awe. I wish I could post February's Writing News here. It's gorgeous.

Of course, you can get it yourself by subscribing to his list. :D

We met at Penguicon, where he pitched in with the writing workshop.

David has a guest blog today at Whatever about the final Jump 225 book, Geosynchron. Go. Explore. Get books...

No comments: