Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Closure... & nostalgia.

I was looking for that cartoon that Pat Rothfuss did earlier this year... and here's a link to other authors discussing that same issue.

Pretty sure I have another slant on this somewhere, might add that in here next. Or maybe not.

William talks about one pronoun's overuse. It's a bit funny in that I've noticed myself querying "it" and suggesting "that" lately. :>

Moonrat explains about sell-through and second printings.

Note that EV is temporarily closed to subs until May 2010. We really are
full up until 2011.

And I've likely said it already, but I'm thinking about going back to MI
for a visit next month, to Confusion, to visit, etc.

Lately I've been thinking a lot about 20 years ago, the days o
f BBSes and 300-baud modems. Before the Web. Mere years before I got on the 'Net, which was something used by college students, sf authors, and the military...

-- and now it's almost the year 2010! Yes: Brave new world indeed, O Miranda, that has such people in't.

No comments: