Search This Blog

Sunday, November 15, 2009

OSC's 'Show + Tribe

I haven't been keeping up on my blog roll lately -- neck-deep in copy editing does that. [I'll catch up when Locus is delivered.] Today I did pop over and see a title the great Lee Kontis reviewed: Ophelia Joins the Group Maidens Who Don't Float: Classic Lit Signs on to Facebook

I was also thinking of Lee because of the penguins. Don't you always think of Edmund and penguins??

That came to mind because I heard this news, about a Shimmery person. Eric's also helped out at a ConClave writing workshop. :>

Congrats, Eric!

The point of all this? Ah, well, if you didn't know, sf is a fairly tight-knit bunch. :> There's a reason Emma and others call us The Tribe.

Edited to add -- another topic:

Author fair treatment by Neil, by way of Robin McKinley's blog.

Link

No comments: